A core value at Xybix is innovation, and boy have we been busy this year. Our owners, salespeople, designers, and engineers are constantly talking to people in the industries we serve to learn about challenges, trends, and current and future needs. (That’s why we hit all the premier trade shows.) Then we go back to our manufacturing facility, brainstorm, experiment, and come up with myriad ways to surprise you, delight you, and serve your needs.
As a leading provider of ergonomic furniture, Xybix specializes in serving those who serve others—usually in roles that require 24/7/365 coverage. These jobs can be stressful and involve long shifts with lots of repetitive motion. Xybix has a long history in the 911 dispatch market and, over the last decade, has been expanding into areas such as radiology, healthcare, transportation management, utilities command centers, and casino surveillance. We love solving day-to-day problems as much as we love those a-ha moments that lead to innovations you never knew you wanted. Here’s a look at accomplishments in 2023.
- Smart Consoles Got Smarter. When Xybix first introduced the AXYS control center for saving one-touch personalization, it was an industry first. The AXYS app only gets better, now featuring tighter integration between the hardware and software for tracking health data, adjusting LED light colors to complement your circadian rhythms, adjusting desktop height to the perfect sitting/standing position, and more.
- Fresh New Colors. Xybix consoles can last 15+ years, so classic colors work best. You won’t see us responding to the Pantone Color of the Year, but you will see updated color palettes for desktops, panels, and carpet. Our degreed and experienced designers can help you select colors that look fresh for years while complementing your branding and mission.
- New Healthcare Line. This fall we rolled out a new healthcare line to meet the needs of various settings, from home office to clinic to busy hospital setting. This brings a simple desk designed with many of the ergonomics required, for those who need to read from their home office.
- User-Centered Website. We continually evaluate how our website responds to customer needs, whether they’re starting the search for a new dispatch console or need to understand how a radiology monitor is attached and adjusted on the fly. As a result, we jumped in and redesigned the site this year, resulting in an ADA-compliant website that makes it easier to find the information you need. Visit often as we’re always adding new content.
- Troubleshooting Made Easy. Given the critical round-the-clock nature of our customers’ jobs, Xybix is committed to having the best customer service in the industry. In the rare event that something goes wrong, now you can hop online and find an easy-to-follow video for resolving virtually any technical issue you may encounter. If you still need help—or simply prefer talking to a person—call us at 1-800-788-2810. One of our full-time customer service professionals will be right with you.
Staying True to Our Roots
Our family business got its start by providing a proper ergonomic fit for users of all shapes and sizes, sitting or standing. We know the difference the right settings make in preventing repetitive motion injuries, eyestrain, backaches, and more, especially for people who are already in stressful jobs. As excited as we are about new features and new looks, we will never compromise on exceeding ergonomic standards. Comfort counts when it comes to increasing accuracy and productivity while decreasing absenteeism due to injuries or pain. But more than that, creating comfortable work environments is just the right thing to do.
For details on how our dedication to ergonomics and innovative spirit can help your workplace, each out to Xybix today.