With Thanksgiving all around us, we are called to be thankful and grateful. We all have things we are grateful for in our personal lives, but what about work? So I started thinking what here at Xybix am I thankful for? Some are the traditional things to be thankful for and others are a bit of a stretch. But either way, I figured I’d share my list with you, in hopes that you too can find something to be grateful for in your lives either at work or at home. As hard as I tried, I can’t rank these in any particular order, here are the things I am thankful for:
- I am grateful for a warm and friendly place to work. Not to mention my stand up desk, my heater, shared treadmill and my beta fish Jasper Jones (aka “JJ”). (I just wish we had a little bit faster internet connection L)
- I am grateful for a boss who is a good listener and friend! I hate to brag, but I have a pretty awesome boss that cares about me, my family and my wellbeing. Having a close connection to many of his employees, we share details about our weekends, DIY troubles, best restaurants, favorite football teams and more!
- I am grateful for creative and forward thinking team. We have a whole team of engineers here at Xybix that create some pretty neat stuff. They make sure that they things we make and sell to our customers create better health for the end user, you! Not to mention our design team who work tirelessly, sometimes 50+ hours a week, to give our customers the best and most efficient design(s). I am grateful to have a team of manufacturers who use cutting edge technologies to assemble and create the furniture for our customers.
- I am grateful and especially proud of our amazing installation team, who work to get your projects installed and looking great! These folks spend a huge chunk of time traveling and away from their family and friends. I am very grateful for their professionalism and dedication and I couldn’t be more proud to have them be a part of our team!
- I am grateful for our customers. You are what makes us tick! I can’t say enough about the wonderful customers we have. With that, our sales team is comprised of such talented and smart individuals who help bridge the gap between customers and Xybix. I am thankful for the relationships built every day.
As I was writing this, I realized that there is a theme for my thankfulness, people. The people that I work with and for every day. Thank you! In 2015 Xybix set out to help you achieve better health. So it is with health and a very thankful heart, that I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!